Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Opening day

Quinn had a great week ending with going to the Rock Cats opening game. They won 3-2 and the temperature was 41°. Matt was away, and I worked out a point system for Q that worked out really well. We'll see if I can use it again, but the idea was that Q had to earn 10 points by having good behavior to be ablento go to the game. I think that for him, having a concrete goal with a number attached worked a million times better than saying "you have to be good".


We really had fun today...we were both laughing when I called the mascots "stuffed animals". Then a baby's pants fell down which, of course, Quinn thought was hysterical. I guess Q told Mrs. Lindquist that he could go if he was good, and she said "when are you ever not good?"

Right now we're atayingnup past both our bedtimes watching BC in the Frozen Four.


No comments: